Will you join our team and help to further professionalize RentBuddy Rent?
Please take a quick look at our vacancies below and contact us soon.
Do you also want to be able to say to your friends during your free time in the summer at Lowlands, Pukkelpop, Intents, Pinkpop, Paaspop or Tomorrowland "look I worked (in)directly on that?" Seeing that your efforts have ensured that our clients can confidently make the biggest projects in the country a success? Or singing along with "it thunders and lightning" in the PSV stadium as a celebration of your support for the event industry? That's different from building another website with the same challenges all over again.
If you like that and you also love working in a small and family team, we have a great job for you where you will solve and come up with creative challenges together with fun colleagues.
What does your day look like?
First of all, you'll dive into our modern new premises and into our company canteen for a nice cup of coffee or tea. Then you decide whether you want to work in a team or whether you'd rather lock yourself away for that one creative program first. You choose your own workspace or if you want a flexible workspace we have all the space you need. Want to finish something at home before coming to the office? That too is negotiable. All in the interest of you and us. If you first want to discuss matters with your colleagues, we have two think tanks where you can use audiovisual resources to present your ideas.
With our whole team we are working together on one ERP package RentBuddy Rent. But have no fear. Our software is so extensive and diverse that you can actually talk about more than 450 different functionalities. Whether it's quoting, materials management, personnel and vehicle planning, subscription modules, repairs, barcode and RFid scanning software, time registration, financial application, BackStage crewApp, everything has its own knowledge and challenges.
With the field and help desk consultants, you listen to the needs and solutions for our users and translate their needs to improve or extend our software and you help colleagues perfect and test their code. You will also be third line support for service calls and estimate the amount of work accurately. You will also be given the space to help improve development processes if you wish.
An important rule. We don't do customization. All our customers use the same software, the same functionalities only our users can work with our software in different ways and download updates and patches at different times.
You as a person
Most important to us is a large amount of enthusiasm, curiosity and passion for software development and our industry. You will quickly discover what is involved in a festival. If necessary and desired, you will go behind the scenes of a large production to see how your software is used in practice by thousands of professionals every day and discover what we can do to support them even better. You love inventing and using new things. You can work independently, learn quickly and understand development processes, but also dare to ask for help if you get stuck. You enjoy working in a team and colleagues enjoy working with you.
Your education and experience
You have HBO working and thinking level and broad IT experience. We are looking for people with programming experience in, for example:
- PHP, Node JS
- Frameworks React, Vue.js or Angular
- Languages Python, C++, C#
- Experience with REST APIs is a must
Join us and grow with us
With us, employees are number one. It is no coincidence that we have a turnover rate of less than 1% and that most of our employees have been with us for more than 8 years. Finding employees in this day and age is difficult, but keeping them with us is easy. This is partly due to the professional freedom, no control culture and working on meaningful projects. Moreover, we pay a lot of attention to this because for our customers, having the same people on the line for years automatically creates a close bond. We don't want to be a supplier, but rather an automation partner.
What do we have to offer you
Pennies, of course! However important, we know that appreciation and attention are often even more important. Therefore we offer you :
- Company laptop
- 24 vacation days based on 40 hours
- 8% vacation pay
- Travel allowance: We reimburse the travel expenses you incur for commuting from the first kilometer. Whether you come by car, bicycle or public transport
- Advancement opportunities based on your problem-solving ability and added value
- A position where independence is encouraged and where your input and ideas are eagerly listened to in order to meet our goals and improve processes
- Together with a team of work on the largest projects for leading clients
- Diversity Leave: For religious reasons, you may prefer to take time off on a holiday that you celebrate with family and friends rather than on a national holiday.
- Every day we have lunch together in our house bar which you can enjoy for a small fee.
- If you like to party, you've come to the right place: free mibos with music and snacks and drinks hanging out at our bar are almost mandatory. The bell in the bar on Fridays would rather ring fifteen minutes earlier than too late.
- Do you have experience as a radio producer or always wanted to be? We have our own professional radio studio in-house and we even broadcast on www.rentbuddy.live!
- Or always wanted to do something creative with photography? We own professional studio and photographic equipment, and if desired we will also train you as a professional photographer.
- Work should be professional but, above all, fun.
Where is this going to end up?
That's entirely up to you. Even becoming (co-)owner in the long run is really in the realm of possibility. Of course after you first clearly knock on the door to be ready for that. Or if that is not where your ambitions lie but eventually you can grow as an R&D manager or Product Owner? That too is not an unachievable goal.
And will you become our new Buddy we can rely on?
Have you become enthusiastic? Great, then we want to talk to you! Apply directly and we will contact you within 24 hours. Want more information first? Then you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. You may directly attach your resume, portfolio and cover letter, but this is not necessary. The choice is yours. Or call tel: +31 (0)13 - 20.32.321.
Are you not ready yet but still looking for a nice internship for your education? From marketer to consultant and from administration to programmer or application developer. We have the space for you and we like to scout real talents and after graduation your first employment contract may already be waiting for you! Two of our key professionals started with us as interns more than 12 years ago. Do!
5051 HT GOIRLE
tel: +31 (0)13 - 20.32.321
Not a customer yet, but need information?
Help and advice
Contact our helpdesk directly
Court of Auditors
Questions for our administration?